As a Stock Associate, you will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as processing incoming stock, monitoring stock levels, and performing inventory count duties.
SHIFT: 2nd Shift (2:00 pm until end of production)
PAY: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour (based on experience). Morris & Dickson offers competitive compensation, training, career progression, and provides comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, dental, and 401k).
Daily responsibilities include:
- Assists in counts and weight checks; maintains par stock levels.
- Stocks items in a designated area, and rotates stock first in, first out.
- Performs merchandise inspection.
- Distributes merchandise to the appropriate outlets.
- Maintains clean inventory work area.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Education or GED
- Basic computer knowledge
- Previous retail experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience with inventory and logistics software programs
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver
- Able to lift up to 40lbs
- Shift schedule includes days, nights, and weekends, and some holidays.
- Frequent movements include walking, standing, bending/stooping, turning, twisting, pushing, pulling, raising arms, lifting, climbing, and other active movements.