Order Fulfillment Associate
As an Order Fulfillment Associate, you will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as picking and filling orders from stock, and ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
SHIFT: 2nd Shift (2:00 pm until end of production)
PAY: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour (based on experience). Morris & Dickson offers competitive compensation, training, career progression, and provides comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, dental, and 401k).
Daily responsibilities include:
- Picking and filling orders from stock
- Check orders for accuracy
- Assists in counts and weight checks; maintains par stock levels.
- Stocks items in a designated area, and rotates stock first in, first out.
- Performs merchandise inspection.
- Maintains clean inventory work area.
- Distributes merchandise to the appropriate outlets.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Education or GED
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to operate a pallet jack, dolly, and carts safely and efficiently.
- Previous retail experience
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver
- Able to lift up to 40lbs
- Shift schedule includes days, nights, and weekends, and some holidays.
- Frequent movements include walking, standing, bending/stooping, turning, twisting, pushing, pulling, raising arms, lifting, climbing, and other active movements.