General Distribution Center Associate (Part-Time)
You will be trained to perform an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, preparing products for shipping, and ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions. Responsible for monitoring stock levels and performing inventory count duties.
Shift: 2nd Shift, Part-Time (4pm – 10pm, days are flexible)
PAY: Up to $22.00 without benefits
Daily responsibilities include:
- Picking and filling orders from stock
- Managing, organizing, and retrieving stock and orders, packing and shipping orders
- Checking orders for accuracy
- Sorting and placing orders on pallets according to predetermined sequences
- Assisting in counting and weight checks and in maintaining par stock levels
- Stocking items in a designated area, and rotating stock first in, first out
- Performing merchandise inspection
- Maintaining clean inventory work areas
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Education or GED
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Team player, problem solver
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Shift schedule includes days, nights, and weekends, and some holidays.
- Frequent movements include walking, standing, bending/stooping, turning, twisting, pushing, pulling, raising arms, lifting, climbing, and other active movements.