General Distribution Center Associate (Third Shift)
As a Distribution Center Associate, you will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, preparing products for replenishment, and ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions. Responsible for monitoring stock levels and performing inventory count duties.
Shift: 3rd Shift (10:00pm – 6:00am)
PAY: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour (based on experience). Morris & Dickson offers competitive compensation, training, career progression, and provides comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, dental, and 401k).
Daily responsibilities include:
- Managing, organizing, and retrieving stock.
- Assists in counts and weight checks; maintains par stock levels.
- Stocks items in a designated area, and rotates stock first in, first out.
- Performs merchandise inspection.
- Maintains clean inventory work area.
- Distributes merchandise to the appropriate outlets.
- Operates forklift and drives other motorized equipment as needed.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Education or GED
- Basic computer knowledge
- Previous working experience as a Warehouse Worker is a plus
- Forklift Operation Certification will be considered an advantage
- Ability to operate a pallet jack, dolly, and carts safely and efficiently.
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Shift schedule includes days, nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Frequent movements include walking, standing, bending/stooping, turning, twisting, pushing, pulling, raising arms, lifting, climbing, and other active movements.