Full Case Associate
As a Full Case Associate, you will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as picking product in full case carton quantities from several different storage type locations.
HOURS: 2nd Shift (2:00 pm until end of production)
PAY: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour (based on experience). Morris & Dickson offers competitive compensation, training and career progression, and provides a comprehensive benefit (medical, vision, dental, and 401k) as well.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Managing shelving, carton flow, pallet flow system, and pallet locations.
- Picking and filling full case orders from stock accurately and efficiently.
- Store and retrieve full cases of merchandise to and from an assigned bin location.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency.
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Check orders for accuracy
- Maintains clean inventory work area.
- Operates forklift and drives other motorized equipment as needed.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- High School Education or GED
- Basic computer knowledge
- Previous working experience as a Warehouse Worker is a plus
- Forklift Operation Certification will be considered an advantage
- Ability to operate a pallet jack, dolly, and carts in a safe and efficient manner.
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Shift schedule includes days, nights, and weekends, and some holidays.
- Frequent movement including walking, standing, bending/stooping, turning, twisting, pushing, pulling, raising arms, lifting, climbing and other active movements.