3rd Shift (Night Shift) Supervisor
As a 3rd Shift Supervisor, the position includes overseeing night shift operations ensuring the distribution process remains smooth and efficient by organizing workflows and monitoring staff. You will be responsible for leading, training, and supervising all team leads and associates under this position. They are also required to maintain inventories, operate forklifts, and preform quality checks.
HOURS: 3rd Shift (10:00pm – 6:00am)
PAY: Starting at $22p/h (based on experience). Morris & Dickson offers competitive compensation, training, career progression, and provides comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, dental, and 401k).
Daily responsibilities include:
- Monitoring daily productions and quality control performance records, identifying inefficiencies and taking responsive and corrective actions where necessary.
- Assisting in all aspects within the distribution center.
- Supervising operations within facility to achieve higher output.
- Ensuring compliance with safety and professional standards within a facility.
- Organizing, monitoring, and prioritizing tasks to meet goals.
- Evaluating various stations of the production operation to ensure optimum efficiency.
- Maintaining communication between employees and management to ensure procedures and policies are well-understood.
- Ensuring the flow of products and other resources, to ensure accurate inventory.
- High School Education, and some college preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- 3+ years of warehouse supervising experience preferred
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to supervisors and other employees of the organization.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication abilities
- Ability to make effective decisions, seek to find solutions to problems
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Shift schedule includes days, nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Frequent movements include walking, standing, bending/stooping, turning, twisting, pushing, pulling, raising arms, lifting, climbing, and other active movements.