Morris & Dickson announces continued partnership with UCB, Inc.
Morris & Dickson (M&D), the nation’s largest independent full-line pharmaceutical distributor, has announced its continued partnership with global biopharmaceutical company UCB. As a vital member of its Primary Distribution Network, M&D will continue distribution of all UCB products currently available in the United States.
Founded in Brussels, Belgium in 1928, UCB focuses on the discovery and development of innovative medicines and solutions to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases of the immune system or of the central nervous system. With more than 7,600 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB generated revenue of €5.3 billion in 2020.
UCB’s medicines are making a real difference to the lives of people all over the world. Some of their neurology and immunology products are among the leaders in their fields. Morris & Dickson is proud to distribute the following UCB product lines:
- Cimzia® (certolizumab pegol) is a tumor necrosis factor (TNF) blocker utilized for conditions such Rheumatoid arthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis, Plaque psoriasis, Psoriatic arthritis, Crohn’s disease, and Non-Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis.
- Keppra® (levetiracetam) is used to treat certain types of seizures in people with epilepsy, including partial onset seizures, myoclonic seizures, and tonic-clonic seizures.
- Neupro® (rotigotine transdermal system) is used to treat Parkinson’s disease and moderate-to-severe primary restless legs syndrome.
- Briviact® (brivaracetam) CV is utilized to treat partial-onset seizures in people one month of age and older.
- Nayzilam® (midazolam) is used for the short-term treatment of seizure clusters (also known as acute repetitive seizures) in patients 12 years of age and older.
- Vimpat® (lacosamine) CV is used for the treatment of partial-onset seizures in patients one month of age and older, and as adjunctive therapy in the treatment of primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures in patients four years of age and older.
To begin accessing these innovative products, contact Morris & Dickson at 1-800-388-3833 or email us at email@example.com, or click here to begin the new account process.
“It is a pleasure to continue our long-standing relationship with UCB,” said Jason Hanks, Chief Commercial Officer at M&D. “We look forward to delivering their innovative and trusted products that truly transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.”
Morris & Dickson began as a small-town family pharmacy in Shreveport, Louisiana, back in 1841. Those pharmacy and family roots continue to guide Louisiana’s second-oldest operating business and a major national player in the pharmaceutical industry.
With over 30,000 SKUs, Morris & Dickson’s singular focus is the reliable, next-day delivery of drugs and related products to health systems, independent pharmacies, specialty pharmacies and alternative care facilities across 19 states (and counting).
To stay connected with Morris & Dickson, follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.