M&D launches new logo and website during brand refresh
The nation’s largest independent full-line pharmaceutical distributor, Morris & Dickson, celebrates its 181st birthday today, unveiling a new logo and company branding.
The company began in 1841 as a small-town apothecary selling tonics and extracts in Shreveport, Louisiana. Dr. S. A. Dickson, a local physician who graduated from Tulane Medical School, grew the company from its original Texas Street location with an emphasis on pharmaceutical expertise and personalized customer service. Today, the $4 billion company is still owned and managed by the Dickson family, and it remains the second-oldest business in the state of Louisiana.
New branding for the company includes a modernized script logo and contemporary color scheme. Leveraging its mantra of “Putting Pharmacies and Families First,” the new branding is prominently featured on the company’s robust new website. Additionally, it can be seen at the corporate office, in sales collateral and employee merchandise, and across all social media channels.
“It’s an honor to lead a company that plays such a crucial role in our country’s healthcare system and has an unparalleled track record of success,” says Jody Hatcher, Chief Executive Officer of Morris & Dickson. “Our new branding positions us for our next 181 years of success.”
With over 30,000 SKUs, Morris & Dickson’s singular focus is the reliable, next-day delivery of drugs and related products to health systems, independent pharmacies, specialty pharmacies, and alternative care facilities across 19 states (and counting).
To stay connected with Morris & Dickson, follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.